The 39 Clues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 39 Clues

a forum for The 39 Clues series

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Ninja charrie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terminator
Admin

coins : 26006
Location : My computer and watching tv and listening to my ipos

My Ninja charrie Empty
PostSubject: My Ninja charrie   My Ninja charrie Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:57 pm

Name: Carter Jenson
Pets(if any):A turtle Pete
Description(must include height hair and eye color and body type): Black hair,hazel eyes,5'8'' she wears alot of black,athletic bulid but yet small enought to fit it tight gaps,she has the pale whitish asian skin color
Branch: Lucian
Country of Origin:Japan
What Stronghold are you stationed at(dependant on the branch): Karachi but she travels around sometimes
RP example*: I climb into the air conditoning vent and pull out my map.I trace along the path i need to take.Then I put my map up and make sure i have all i need.Then i start off to my goal.I climb throught the vents until i reach my goal.Then I pull out a smoke bomb and throw it into the offce then I slid odwn on a rope andgrab the papers and climb back up.After that i get out of here as fast as i can.
Biography*: From a early age Carter knew she was a Lucian.She didnt become a agent until the age of 10 thought.When she went throuhgt training Carter Became a ninja.Carter is normaly at the Karachi Stronghold but sometimes she travels around.So Carter is a ninja/agent and the Karachi stronghold.
Back to top Go down

My Ninja charrie
Page 1 of 1